<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8768881663634170217?origin\x3dhttps://cherryluvcoco.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&amp;blogName=url.blogspot.com&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://url.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://url.blogspot.com/search" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to cherryluvcoco.blogspot.com
Thursday, May 31, 2007Y

HAPPY VESAK DAY!
Duno wats wrong wif me 2day.. I tink i mad liao.. LOL..
2day kip "quarrelling" wif my sis. I kip scoldin vulgarities @ her, but in a joking tone la. Den she scold me baq. Tink i influenced her le. If let my dad noe, sure kena scold de.. Den 2day duno y.. I kip singin n lafin 4 no reason.. My family tot i sot liao, haha.. PS wor, mayb im jus happy.. Or im hiding my sadness behind happiness.. Haha.. Wel, nth much 2 post le cos stay @ hm d whole day.. Tmr my mum mayb bringin me n my sis 2 Lot 1.. Kk, i go tag ppl le. BB!

ends at 9:29 PM